Thanks for visiting my Web site. It’s a great honor to serve the people of the beautiful 16th District. I spend a lot of time listening to constituents about the needs of our communities. This important feedback helps me refine my priorities as your state senator, including:
- Creating and preserving jobs;
- Working to help empower parents to be their kids’ first teachers and making sure all kids are prepared and excited about entering kindergarten;
- Addressing agricultural needs and concerns;
- Making health care more affordable and accessible;
- Preparing students for our diverse economy; and
- Responsible state budgeting that cares for our senior citizens and the most vulnerable.
I hope you’ll use my Web site as a resource to finding out more about the work I do in Olympia and ways you can contact me. Click on “sponsored bills” to learn more about the bills I have sponsored or co-sponsored. Please sign up for my e-newsletter to receive periodic updates on legislative and statewide issues.
I always welcome your feedback and make a point to respond to all your calls, e-mails, letters, and visits. Don’t ever hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns you might have. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for visiting! Please contact me with any questions.
Those who receive my regular Smarter Government Report e-newsletters have access to inside information straight from the state capitol, often before members of the media have a chance to report it. Sign up today, and you can take the next step toward participating directly in your state government.
I'm Here to Serve You
A representative government only works when those represented take an active part in the process. I'm here to serve you, and your direct input helps me do my job better. Please don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail, phone or by mail, or make an appointment to see me in person. I look forward to hearing from you!